—DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A REBEL?
Rebel Athletic, based in Dallas TX, is the fastest growing cheerleading uniform company in the world. Over the past 5 years, Rebel has turned heads quicker than any other manufacturer – even being named by Global Brand Consultancy Eat Big Fish as one of their “20 Challenger Brands to Watch in 2013”. Our cutting edge designs, innovations and custom fit have set a new standard in an industry that was starving for something new. With the recent formation of The Rebel Alliance combined with a series of strategic event producer partnerships, Rebel Athletic has aggressive growth and influence in 2017… again!
Allstar Division openings – Massachusetts/Rhode Island/Connecticut/Maine.
Summary of Position: Account Managers are assigned a geographical territory and are responsible for prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects and presenting uniform options.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cold call and prospect dance schools, All Star and gymnastics programs or schools in the assigned territory. You would be calling and selling to people you do not know; this is a big part of the job and something you need to be comfortable doing.
- Represent Rebel at company events; coach’s conferences, trade shows and cheerleading competitions
- Make presentations to prospects
- Work with other Account Managers when called upon – specifically on high profile programs
- Attend and participate in all company sponsored meetings and conference calls
- Submit, on time, all reports required to show your progress and book of business
- Professionally represent Rebel and all Rebel policies accurately at all times
- Manage customer expectations. This means clearly explaining the deadlines and reminding the customer that delivery dates are in jeopardy if they don’t respond.
- Assist all departments in making the Rebel experience a remarkable one. This means responding to emails promptly, returning phone calls within hours, getting art, tech, project managers questions answered immediately. It means providing a level of customer service unseen by anyone in our industry
- Most importantly building long lasting relationships with Rebel customers so they’ll tell their friends about us and be proud when they tell someone who made their uniforms.
- Meet or exceed quota established by management
- A college degree, BA, BS, preferred
- Proven sales experience and success
- A self-start entrepreneurial spirit and level of dedication
- Dependable transportation
- A home office setup with a working computer/laptop/printer
- Access to high speed internet (you’ll be downloading large art files)
- High energy level
- Detailed organizational skills and administrative skills related to typing, email and web use, sales reporting
- Experience using a CRM
- Proficient skills with Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Outstanding people skills
- Powerful speaking and presentation skills
Working Conditions: Working conditions require moderate lifting and mobility for up to 50 pounds at any given time. Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
Summary of Position: The Tech Coordinator will create and setup tech packs to send to the factory. Other responsibilities include communicating with factories daily, acting as a liaison between Production and Design, and creating tech packs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the design teams to help explain their designs, and any construction issues, to customers and overseas factory
- Create and setup Tech Packs to send to overseas factory
- Create and setup supplementary Print Files, Applique Guides, and Crystal Guides for Tech Packs
- Communicate with overseas factory on technical design issues
- Review prototypes when needed with Product Coordinator ensuring design, fit, and construction were properly followed before sending to customer for final approval
- Rework/Update tech packs, print files, and/or applique guides/crystal guides if any issues, style changes, or factory requested changes come up
- Help with development of new styles and specs
- Communicate to factory new block patterns/style, and fit changes
- Communicate to factory on fabric, construction, material, patterning, fit, etc.
- File tech packs and art approvals from customers
- To assist when needed by other departments with small jobs
- 4-yr Undergraduate degree in Fashion Design or related field
- Experience and knowledge with pattern making, specifically with knit fabrics
- Strong proficiency in all industry-leading software including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Highly organized individual
- Highly detail-oriented individual
- High communication skills, with an understanding of how to explain thoughts in a quick and easy way for Chinese factory to understand
- Technical understanding of construction and fit
- Team player with a positive work attitude
Working Conditions: The Tech Coordinator works in an office environment.